NET Software Engineer in Oklahoma City, OK. Full time
NET Software Engineer
Location: Oklahoma City, OK.
Duration: Full time
please get in touch with me for this position 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
project to convert two human resource applications into a new web portal.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Work with a team of smart and dedicated developers in the creation of various software systems primarily using C# on the Microsoft .NET platform.
• Develop Microsoft SQL Server 2008 databases, stored procedures, view and functions.
• Solve complex n-tier application issues using state-of-the-art Microsoft .NET technology in fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• Required - Full SDLC experience including requirements, design, development, testing, release and documentation.
• Required - 3+ years working as a software engineer/developer/programmer building enterprise-level ASP.NET applications.
• Required - 3+ years developing medium to large scale, distributed n-tier applications using best practices.
• Required - 3+ years of solid experience with ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, LINQ, jQuery and SQL Server.
• Required – Strong UI experience, with some middle-tier and back-end experience
• Required - Detailed experience developing applications utilizing SQL Server databases. Extensive experience writing complex T-SQL, including stored procedures, event triggers, views and functions.
• Required - .NET Web Services development expertise.
• Required - Excellent communication and writing skills. You must be able to communicate professionally with our customers.
• Required – Bachelors or Masters Degree
• Required – U.S. Citizenship
• Experience in Agile software development methodology.
• Experience with MVC design pattern.
• Experience with reporting software, specifically SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Experience with XML and XSLT.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented (OOP) development principals and design patterns/practices.
• Microsoft certification is a plus.
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
*** A security background investigation is required for this position.