EasyWorship Now Hiring PC and Mac Developers
Join the team. We're hiring PC and Mac developers to help us build the best EasyWorship experience possible. We are presently seeking new development talent to help us expand and grow more quickly. Ideally, we need Delphi and Cocoa developers who either live in Tulsa, OK or would be willing to relocate to Tulsa.
What's it like working at EasyWorship?
As a developer, you will be challenged. This is not a canned shop re-using other people's controls. We are looking for candidates who can read other developers' code and who are also skilled in building and shaping new foundations. Here at EasyWorship, we provide a great working environment shaped by Christ-like values. God-honoring character and love are two traits that permeate our environment. And family comes first.
General Skills Required:
- Proficient UX design experience
- Expert at building custom controls, deep platform interaction
- Minimum 5 years of development experience
- Self starter, able to make informed decisions without being told what to do
Mac Developer / Required Skills:
- Proven successful experience using SQLite, OpenGL, AV Foundation and Core Foundation (Text, Animation, Image).
- Minimum 3 years experience in Xcode working with Objective-C and Cocoa
PC Developer / Required Skills:
- Must be senior level programmer.
- Must be willing to work in Delphi.
- Working knowledge of SQL, DirectX, and/or OpenGL a plus but not required.
If you're interested, please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.