The Tulsa World, the largest newspaper in Northeastern Oklahoma and the best local medium for market penetration is seeking a Web Programmer for our website, tulsaworld.com. The selected individual will join a team dedicated to achieving its goals of excellence by developing, programming, and implementing software applications.
• Projects will include: web-based applications, website enhancements, desktop applications, database-backed websites, and automation of web administration processes
• Code web pages using ASP.NET and T-SQL
• Work with MS SQL database systems, and stored procedures
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS MUST HAVE:
• Bachelor’s degree in web development or other related field
• Minimum of (3) three years relevant in web-based programming including database programming skills
REASONS TO JOIN THE TULSA WORLD:
• Full time employment in a fun, fast-paced and exciting environment
• Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental and 401 (K)
Qualified individuals should apply in person at 315 S. Boulder Ave, Tulsa, OK 74103 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. or by sending a resume in (JPG, PDF, or Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by fax (918) 584-8966. No Phone Calls Please. EOE
Only applicants who meet minimum qualification will be considered. Only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.