Perm FTE position for an accomplished VB.Net programmer
Hoping you can "Pay It Forward" for yourself, or, someone you know may be a fit for the following local FTE-perm position : If so, H2's client has a need in Wichita, KS Looking for strong N-tiered, enterprise-wide Sr. Software Developer w/ min 5 + yrs. No H1bs considered. Perm FTE position for an accomplished VB/VB.Net programmer. Consumer loan industry is a major plus. Pays to 100K, plus, w/ relocation available to Wichita.
Working directly w/ the CIO and his Software Development Director on this search, and as a result, can promise each applicant will be given a full review w/ response by my client . They developed the first true Web Services to originate consumer loans on-line it its own vertical, as you may already know. What you may not know, is that they have expanded overseas to the UK. Thus, they have several needs for VB.Net Developers. Even if you are not interested, please reply either way out of courtesy, to let me know of anyone you can recommend. If that's the case we are offering referral fees if placed by us.
SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform programming tasks using any of the following: VB.NET Framework and SQL programming languages. Also, CSLA, Binding Expert, Object Oriented, SQL 2005 or 2008, and Sequel Reporting a must
• Confident self-starter that is able to take a project through the development life cycle to completion.
• Perform standard software development tasks associated with the design and development of new application functionality or maintenance. These tasks may include analysis, design, prototyping, coding, testing, training, and documentation.
• Participation in peer reviews of code and documents prepared for the release of the product is required
• Demonstrate a rational and organized approach to completing tasks, producing required documentation and reporting project status.
• Develop short-term work schedules and priorities for individual tasks. Ensure deliverables adhere to standards, meet specifications and are delivered on schedule.
• Provide application support services. Maintain availability for production support during normal business hours; maintain availability for production support after hours in a scheduled rotation.
• Must have experience working in a team environment.
• Excellent communications skills required (verbal & written). Communicate with project manager, technical team lead, team members and customer.
• Keep supervisor and management informed on issues and the status of work planned and completed.
• Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Demonstrate ability to exercise independent judgment and the ability to take initiative and creatively solve complex problems.
• Must have minimum 5 years experience developing applications utilizing an object oriented language (OOP), such as VB.Net
• Must have experience with the following VB.NET CSLA, Binding Expert, Object Oriented, SQL 2005 or 2008, and Sequel Reporting services
• Must have Minimum 4 years experience writing SQL script for MS-SQL Server 2005 or 2008
• Must have experience developing complex applications in a team environment.
• Must have Team lead experience required
• Must have Experience working in an object oriented designs model and working from a system design or functional specifications.
• Must have 4+ years experience unit testing against requirements.
“ Nice To Haves “
• Experience with CSLA.NET 2.0 framework, a plus.
• Hands-on work experience with Borland Star Team (source control) a plus.
• Previous experience in the banking / financial / retail industry a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
UNFORTUNATELY, NO H1B SPONSORSHIP !! THIS IS AN IN HOUSE FULL TIME POSTION ONLY. YOU WILL JOIN A TEAM OF THE AREAS FORMOST .NET DEVELOPERS, READY TO MENTOR THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL . RELOCATION CAN BE AVAILABLE
If interested, please send your resume to: H2@kc.rr.com. It will not be submitted outside my office without your consent. Of course I'll get back to you w/ all the client details once received. Even if you are not interested, please reply either way out of courtesy, to let me know of anyone you can recommend. If we place them, we offer a referral bonus of 20% of my placement fee.
Thanks in advance,
IT Solutions Provider
H2 Technology & Financial Solutions
Overland Park, KS