The Enterprise Knowledge Warehouse (EKW) team at SJHS seeks a senior Database Administrator, with knowledge of contemporary data warehousing architecture;
The Database Administrator, Senior is primarily responsible for installing, configuring, and updating databases; builds SQL servers; creates individual databases; creates
tables and scripts; stored procedures and triggers; monitors and manages database space usage; analyzes database related traffic in order to diagnose problems;
configures automated alerts to notify of database issues; Maximizing IO throughput, Knowledge with Federating tables, creates logins and manages security for database
accounts; creates jobs and maintenance plans to manage, database performance.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server OS
· Advanced knowledge of ANSI, TSQ (Microsoft SQL), PL SQL (Oracle),
· Meeting and monitoring SLA’s
· Knowledge of Replication Manager a plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Knowledge of large database mgmt. within a healthcare environment a definite plus
· Database Architecture Competency, knowledge of data warehouse architecture and expertise in physical data warehouse modeling, inclusive of relational DB models a definite plus
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years’ work related experience or an equivalent combination of work experience of 11+ years. MCSA, MCSE certifications are a plus.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this posiiton.