Sr. .NET Developer / Freelance 1-2 year project/Tulsa based SR. .NET DEVELOPER IMMEDIATE NEED
We are in need of a Sr. .NET developer for a 1-2 year long contract (potentially longer) here in the Tulsa area. We need a true Sr. level developer, 7+ years, lead material programmer.
• Lead, Develop, Implement and Manage Web Applications interfacing with Databases for transactions and data analysis.
• Perform analysis; oversee design of technical specifications, coding, testing, system integration and support of new and existing custom applications.
• Guide and develop new modules and business processes within the applications
• Create new and update existing applications using C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET with Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
• Demonstrate and provide technical leadership to junior developers (2-4)
• Review work of development team
• Assist in day to day leadership of the department
• Provide guidance on current and future development initiatives
• Own the development lifecycle and managing technical risks throughout the project. Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Assessing information system needs and determining/planning what tools needed going forward within the department
• Ability to provide guidance to Sr. level management on environments and what to build next
• Strong experience on both the front and back end
• Strong communication skills -- will be regularly interacting with user communities daily
• Degree preferred but not required
• 7-10 years overall IT experience
• 6+ years in application development role with Web Applications interfacing with Databases. Web apps and WinForms experience
• 2 + years of experience in Lead Developer role guiding development teams
• .NET (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET)
• Oracle DB / SQL Server
• PL/SQL / TSQL
• Classic ASP & VB or C++ would be preferred
• Experience with web interface for front end
• Experience working with/supporting extremely large sets of complex data (transactional data) and large numbers of users
• Experience with ETL Tools - Informatica / SSIS / etc.
• Experience with reporting (BI) tools - Cognos / Business Objects / Brio / SSRS / etc.
• Experience with EDI a plus