YET another GREAT job opportunity with SPHEREXX!
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPERS
As a web application developer for Spherexx.com, you might be working with one of our existing applications like www.iloveleasing.com, www.messagekast.com and www.marketsurveytools.com OR we might start you building a new application from the ground up. You will be called upon to design, develop and implement code. This requires initiative to get creative in problem resolution and perseverance to get the job done on time and on budget.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Permanent legal right to work in the US
- In-house position in our Tulsa OK office - no telecommuting.
- Strong HTML
- Outstanding coding skills
- Knowledge of process automation
- Knowledge of relational database design
- Knowledge of building SQL queries and stored procedures
- Knowledge optimizing SQL databases for speed and efficiency
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Assist in development of best practices regarding technology and testing for system integrity
- Ability to communicate concisely with management and project managers
- Participation in period project meetings to keep team abreast of progress
- Provide estimates for own development tasks and track progress against time estimates
- Follow company coding conventions for formatting and documenting source files
- Participate in information gathering sessions with business & technical users
- Develop detailed technical design specs from functional requirements with complete collaboration with entire development team
- Ability and willingness to master any technology, language or development environment that we need into the future
- Experience with source control would be a plus
- Proven experience successfully debugging code
Education: We would prefer a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or similar degree (Mathematics) with 3.3 GPA or higher or similar relevant documented experience in the workforce.
Requirements to Apply: To apply as a candidate for this opening, please send us the following: